Enter terms to search title and description of the OGEA catalogue's entries and/or filter your result or the complete holdings
by subject, region, language and typ of resource. Click to delete a chosen filter.
Language: Bengali (2)
NHK World Citation:
NHK WORLD's main objectives are:
1. To provide both domestic and international news to the world accurately and promptly.
2. To present information on Asia from various perspectives, making the best use of NHK’s global network.
3. To serve as a vital information lifeline in the event of major accidents and natural disasters.
4. To present broadcasts with great accuracy and speed on many aspects of Japanese culture and lifestyles, recent developments in society and politics, the latest scientific and industrial trends, and Japan’s role and opinions regarding important global issues.
5. To foster mutual understanding between Japan and other countries and promote friendship and cultural exchange.http://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/ more Language: ara Arabic, ben Bengali, bur Burmese, chi Chinese, eng English, fre French, hin Hindi, ind Indonesian, jpn Japanese, kor Korean, per Persian, por Portuguese, rus Russian, spa Spanish; Castilian, swa Swahili, tha Thai, urd Urdu, vie Vietnamese
Bengali Periodicals and Newspapers Citation:
The Hiteshranjan Sanyal Memorial Archive is a huge collection of textual and visual materials mainly focused on colonial Bengal. Starting in 1993, the Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta (CSSSC) has undertaken the task of microfilming and digitising a huge amount of textual sources, including all the major journals of colonial Bengal. This unique collection also extends to rare Bengali books, Assamese journals and books, as well as visual art and popular culture (such as specimens of historical Bengali advertising).
In the course of a Memorandum of Understanding between the CSSSC and the South Asia Institute at Heidelberg University, the textual part of this collection is from now on going to be made available on Savifa, the virtual library South Asia. This is hoped to be a significant step towards facilitating access to these materials and thereby stimulating further research.http://www.savifa.uni-hd.de/thematicportals/periodicals/overview.html more Language: ben Bengali
2 results •