Enter terms to search title and description of the OGEA catalogue's entries and/or filter your result or the complete holdings
by subject, region, language and typ of resource. Click to delete a chosen filter.
Language: Burmese (4)
The Irrawaddy : covering Burma and Southeast AsiaCitation:
The Irrawaddy is published by the Irrawaddy Publishing Group (IPG). IPG was established in 1992 by Burmese citizens living in exile and is not affiliated with any political party or organization. The Irrawaddy seeks to promote press freedom and access to unbiased information.http://www.irrawaddy.org more Language: bur Burmese, eng English
Democratic voice of Burma Citation:
The Democratic Voice of Burma is a non-profit Burmese media organization committed to responsible journalism. Our mission is : - to provide accurate and unbiased news to the people of Burma, - to promote understanding and cooperation amongst the various ethnic and religious groups of Burma, - to encourage and sustain independent public opinion and enable social and political debate - to impart the ideals of democracy and human rights to the people of Burma.http://english.dvb.no/ more Language: bur Burmese, eng English, kac Kachin, kar Karen, shn Shan
Chin Human Rights Organization Citation:
CHRO aims: * To promote Human Rights and democratic principles among Chin people. * To empower the people, especially the victims of human rights violations, who have been suffering so long under the Burmese military regime; * To provide accurate and reliable information about human rights situation in Chin state and western part of Burma to the international community. The Chin Human Rights Organization (CHRO) was established in 1995, and registered as not for profit organization in Canada as it is impossible to legally register in Burma or its neighboring countries India or Bangladesh.http://www.chro.org/ more Language: bur Burmese, eng English
NHK World Citation:
NHK WORLD's main objectives are:
1. To provide both domestic and international news to the world accurately and promptly.
2. To present information on Asia from various perspectives, making the best use of NHK’s global network.
3. To serve as a vital information lifeline in the event of major accidents and natural disasters.
4. To present broadcasts with great accuracy and speed on many aspects of Japanese culture and lifestyles, recent developments in society and politics, the latest scientific and industrial trends, and Japan’s role and opinions regarding important global issues.
5. To foster mutual understanding between Japan and other countries and promote friendship and cultural exchange.http://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/ more Language: ara Arabic, ben Bengali, bur Burmese, chi Chinese, eng English, fre French, hin Hindi, ind Indonesian, jpn Japanese, kor Korean, per Persian, por Portuguese, rus Russian, spa Spanish; Castilian, swa Swahili, tha Thai, urd Urdu, vie Vietnamese
4 results •