http://www.ntj.jac.go.jp / (独立行政法人日本芸術文化振興会) Citation: The main objectives of the Council are to preserve and promote traditional performing arts, and to promote and popularize modern performing arts in Japan.
To realize these objectives, the Council carries out the following projects.
(1) Promotion of artistic activities in Japan mainly by grants from the Japan Arts Fund.
(2) Public presentation of traditional and modern performing arts.
(3) Training artists of traditional and modern performing arts.
(4) Research, collecting data, and exhibition of traditional and modern performing arts.
(5) Lending out of the theatres and other facilities to the public. Site content: (1) Performance information; (2) Ticketcenter; (3) Membership; (4) Traditional entertainment database; (5) Application for theatre use; (6) Training operations; (7) Exhibitions and lectures; (8) Mail magazine Encoding: Shift_JIS Format: html
Subject: Theatre, Traditional theatre Region: Japan JP Language: English
Ressource type: Topical website, Corporate homepage